22 February 2009

A Great Sunday Indeed

I love Sundays, especially cruisy ones. The day started with waking up after my usual minimal amount of sleep after a Saturday night gig in order to prepare for my day with Ash and Jess (my kids) who usually arrive around 9am. I love hearing them bundle their way up the stairs outside as they yell my name the whole way. It’s awesome.

We spent an hour just catching up and chatting about school and kindy and then watched Sponge Bob Squarepants. After out chill out session we headed to our fave Sunday bakery for lunch, and then back home to pull the Valiant out of the shed and take it for a blat up to Dairy Flat for a car gathering that was arranged there. Apparently there was a reason behind the gathering to do with forming a new car club, but I basically just went up for the sake of checking out some cars and seeing some good friends and enjoy the weather.

It was a good gathering in all, some good variety with some European cars mixed in with the American and Aussie rides. I didn’t take any pics of the euro stuff, sorry, I just don’t really care for them. Check out the pics I did take though, some kool stuff there.

After a couple of hours I headed homeward and dropped the kids back to mum for tea. And now here I sit, writing this. A good weekend in all, hope you all had the same.

Ricki



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment